LINAGORA will participate in the prestigious Open Source event, Linux World Expo, on August 5-7, 2008 in San Francisco : for its first edition, the French group will conduct a series of conferences aimed at presenting the company, products, and in particular OBM (Open Business Management).
Driven by a strong desire to expand internationally, LINAGORA inaugurates its first participation in Linux World Expo with not-to-be-missed conferences:
- Its first press conference in the US will be held on August 5th, from 3:00 PM to 3:45 PM (room #124): it will disclose the objectives and reasons of the recent opening of LINAGORA’s first operation in the US.
- A series of 3 conferences will take place on half-day basis; it will provide all visitors with details and specifics about the OBM solution and its webmail MiniG:
- MiniG: Discover the new powerful Open Source Webmail tuned for OBM
- OBM : THE GPL enterprise-class email and groupware solution
- Getting OBM package for RedHat, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu!
A conference, led by Michel-Marie Maudet (LINAGORA COO) and Thomas Cataldo (MiniG Project leader) will be aimed at illustrating the partnership with Ubuntu: « Apt-get install OBM, the GPL enterprise-class email and groupware solution »
Alexandre ZAPOLSKY, LINAGORA’s CEO, is a recognized Open Source expert and the author of numerous articles and conference topics: "Linux World Expo gives us the opportunity to announce the opening of our first operation in the United States and it is the perfect meeting place to feature and detail our Open Source Solutions OBM and its webmail MiniG. We’ll give Linux World visitors many chances to hear about us and our innovation ! »
Last but not least : no one should miss LinTux, the giant air-filled penguin that has crossed the Atlantic Ocean, along with LINAGORA’s team, to inaugurate LINAGORA USA and its first participation to Linux World Expo 2008.
About Linux World Expo: For more information about the program and registration for LinuxWorld 2008 San Francisco, visit : http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/